Central organ of the state apparatus that, in accordance with the principles, objectives and tasks set by the Government, guardianship and supervises the following branches of the national economy: Industry food and beverage; Textile and clothing, footwear and leather; Chemical Industry; metallurgical industry, metalworking industry, Electrical, graphic arts and publishing, distribution, overhaul workshops and technical assistance to industrial equipment; Another Light Industry, Trade, Services rendered.
Being a government entity driving, facilitator and regulator of industry and commerce, providing a necessary institutional environment of competitiveness and private sector development.
Ensure the formulation, preparation and implementation of sector policies and strategies for the promotion of growth of industrial production, trade, agricultural marketing and exports.
- Serve well
The National Board of Trade
The National Board of Trade is an organizational unit of the Ministry Industry and Trade, hereinafter called, DNC, was established by Resolution No. 31/2010 of the Interministerial Commission for the Civil Service, which approves the Organic Statute of the Ministry Industry and Trade and repealing Ministerial Diploma No. 161-A/2000 of 21 November.
The National Board of Trade is an organic unity of the Industry and Trade Ministry, the direct dependence of the Minister responsible for Trade.
The duties of the National Board of Trade:
- Methodologically oversee the activities of the trade;
- Ensure the implementation of the policy and business strategy;
- Promote the development of studies to enable an efficient organization of the sales network;
- Identify and participate in the planning and implementation of projects aimed at agricultural marketing;
- Monitor agricultural marketing, supply to the population and service delivery;
- Participate in the preparation of food security policies and defining actions for its implementation;
- Prepare regular reports and statistical information on agricultural marketing and distribution of consumer goods;
- Submit periodic reports on the situation in the international market which allow the adjustment of measures to support foreign trade;
- Support the implementation of measures to ensure the quality of export products;
- Contribute to the protection of consumers.