Unforgettable Self Driving Tours in Uganda
Car hire / rental services in Uganda and Rwanda is our area of expertise and anyone who wishes to rent a self-drive car in Rwanda and Uganda should look no further. We possess a variety, including 4×4 safari vans, suitable for vacation tours in Uganda and Rwanda. Our 4×4 safari vans come with pop up roofs, comfortable and flexible seats with enough leg room. Others are 4×4 safari land cruisers, 2×4 mini buses, RV4s, station wagons, among others.
Our agency is well known for providing luxury and commercial affordable car hire services in Uganda and Rwanda, suitable for both leisure and business travelers. Travel to your dream destination across Uganda and Rwanda with our unequaled car rental services. It is not only affordable but also provides a diverse fleet of cars and gives an opportunity for one to select with very knowledgeable and professional divers.
Here are some of the facts why 4×4 self – drive rental cars are more considered for short trips, town runs and even preferred for long overland trips; self – drive 4×4 rental cars from Self Drive Uganda are perfectly maintained and regularly serviced by expert mechanics to prevent any inconveniences while on a trip during your car rental in Uganda. Top destinations to be visited in Uganda on self drive trip include Bwindi impenetrable forest national park , Queen Elizabeth National Park, Murchison Falls national park & Kidepo Valley National Park.
We also go an extra mile to offer helpful ideas for those visitors who want to plan for a road trip in the countries of Uganda and Rwanda and they can enjoy themselves as they travel independently and at their own terms and schedule.
We have been in this car rental business in Rwanda and Uganda for long, and so we provide unrivaled services in terms of client handling and the kind of vehicles we possess. Our professionals are mainly known for testing and inspecting our cars before and after every trip. These experts know the ins and outs of each car and deal with any maintenance problems as soon as possible.
Our team of mechanical engineers is always alert for any changes in the performance, sound and the visual tip-offs that suggest if any service or repairs may be needed. So every after a self – drive trip, clients are supposed to park the vehicles at our offices, airport or any other place that might be agreed upon.
There are many 4×4 self – drive cars and they include the 4×4 ordinary land cruisers, 4×4 safari vans or sometimes referred to as the 4WD safari mini bus rental, Toyota SUVs, Coaster buses and the 4×4 super customs.
The Prado TX land cruisers are very lavish cars and they are perfect for the high class and fancy visitors. They are very favorable for different weather and road conditions whether up town journeys or up country over land tours.
The 4×4 super customs range from five, seven to 10 seaters and conducive enough for long trips and up country safaris. These vehicles are very equipped with air conditioners, unlimited wifi internet and also got the pop up roofs to enable travelers have a great view of the landscape and comes with experienced drivers who double as tour guides as well.
Benefits of self-drive trips in Uganda:
- You got the total freedom and flexibility to get off-the-beaten-track and explore to the maximum.
- The overall pace of the trip is decided by you entirely.
- Greater degree of privacy, flexibility and comfort.
- Self – drive trips are the best ways to explore Uganda’s most hidden treasures which you may not rather see during a pre-arranged / guided trip.
Important tips and advice to consider when hiring a vehicle on self – drive.
- Most main roads and high ways are generally well maintained and well sign-posted, however most feeder roads connecting to different destinations / lodges may be in bad state or nearly impassable during rainy seasons.
- Distances can be deceiving; our reservation team can help forge a practical itinerary for you.
- Service stations are few in upcountry and far between, so fill up whenever you find one.
- Choose the right type of vehicle depending on the route you are taking – make sure there is sufficient boot space for luggage and that it is mechanically sound to maneuver you through those high terrain roads!